Hillary Clinton is starting off her presidential campaign with huge leads over all her potential Republican opponents, according to a new CNN poll.
Of the eight Republicans tested, Florida senator Marco Rubio currently comes in closest against Clinton — but even he is trailing by a 14-point margin. Ted Cruz and Ben Carson both perform the worst, each trailing the Democrat by a whopping 24 points.
The trial heats are:
- Clinton 56 percent, Jeb Bush 39 percent.
- Clinton 58 percent, Chris Christie 39 percent.
- Clinton 55 percent, Marco Rubio 41 percent.
- Clinton 58 percent, Mike Huckabee 37 percent.
- Clinton 58 percent, Rand Paul 39 percent.
- Clinton 60 percent, Ben Carson 36 percent.
- Clinton 59 percent, Scott Walker 37 percent.
- Clinton 60 percent, Ted Cruz 36 percent.
The survey of American adults was conducted from April 16 to 19, and has a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points.
Photo: Hillary Clinton via Facebook
Copyright 2015 The National Memo