Through several Gallup polls in the early months of President Joe Biden's administration, approval of the president appears to be split along gender, race and educational lines. While Biden enjoys near unanimous support from Democrats, 96 percent according to Gallup's most recent data, 62 percent of women and 49 percent of men approve of Biden. Also, 64 percent of college graduates approve of Biden while only 51 percent of non-college grads approve. While 89 percent of black Americans and 73 percent of Hispanic Americans approve of Biden, only 45 percent of white Americans do. Gallup also found that Biden's support is centralized in urban areas wi...
- New Polls: Biden's Approval Roaring As GOP Numbers Plunge ... ›
- Gallup Poll: Trump And Congressional Approval Ratings Plummet ... ›
- Biden Approval Ratings Soar On Vaccine Action And Relief Bill - National Memo ›
- Pew Poll: Biden Smokes Trump On Every Measure Of Performance - National Memo ›
- Younger Voters Favor Biden And Democrats By Historic Margins - National Memo ›
- Congressional Republicans Frustrated As Biden Rides Strong Approval Ratings - National Memo ›
- Voters Overwhelmingly Support Biden Infrastructure Plan As GOP Plots Obstruction - National Memo ›