WASHINGTON — After months of speculation, West Miami's U.S. senator won't need to worry about a Republican primary from a future Indian Creek resident. Sen. Marco Rubio's office said Thursday that Ivanka Trump — the daughter of former President Donald Trump and a former White House adviser — has no plans to run against Rubio in the 2022 election. “Marco spoke with Ivanka a few weeks ago, and she offered her support," said Rubio spokesperson Nick Iacovella. A source close to Ivanka Trump confirmed that a meeting recently took place between the two. Ivanka Trump's decision not to run against one...
- Inside Ivanka And Jared's Ethics-Free Money Machine - National ... ›
- Ivanka's Ex-Bestie Spills About Her Appalling Bigotry And Snobbery ... ›
- "Ivanka's Choice": A Morality Play In One Act - National Memo ›
- Trump Makes Ohio Senate Hopefuls Perform ‘Apprentice’ Audition At Mar-a-Lago - National Memo ›
- ‘Major Grifting’: Ivanka Testified Falsely In Inauguration Probe - National Memo ›