ORLANDO, Florida – Joel Greenberg, the disgraced former Seminole County tax collector who resigned in June, appeared in federal court Monday morning and pleaded guilty to six felony crimes — including sex trafficking of a child — after striking a deal with the U.S. Attorney's Office. Greenberg was led into court by U.S. Marshals and appeared in a dark colored jail jumpsuit, shackled at the wrists and ankles and flanked by two attorneys. He spoke succinctly during the hearing, responding with one or two words to questions from a magistrate judge. In all, Greenberg faced 33 federal charges. But pro...
- Indictment: Gaetz Pal Greenberg Misused County Funds For ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Greenberg To Plead Guilty On Six Counts -- And ... ›
- Report: Chat Logs Show Greenberg 'In A Panic' Over FBI ... ›
- Gaetz Boasted Of 'Access' To Woman Via Alleged Sex Trafficker ... ›
- Gaetz And Greenberg Were Taped Entering County Tax Office On ... ›
- Uh Oh: Gaetz 'Wingman' Joel Greenberg Seeking Plea Deal ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Kept Committing Crimes Well After He Learned Feds Were Investigating Him - National Memo ›