ORLANDO, Fla. — Joel Greenberg, the former Seminole County tax collector who recently pleaded guilty to six federal charges — including sex trafficking of a child — is now set to face sentencing August 19, records show. In a pair of orders filed Thursday, U.S. District Judge Gregory A. Presnell also formally accepted Greenberg's guilty pleas, which he made after striking a plea agreement with prosecutors last month. The deal requires Greenberg to cooperate with authorities in the sprawling investigation, which has reportedly taken aim at Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a former friend and ally. According ...
- As Ex-Girlfriend Flips For Prosecutors, Gaetz Insists He's Ignoring ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Greenberg To Plead Guilty On Six Counts -- And ... ›
- Gaetz Boasted Of 'Access' To Woman Via Alleged Sex Trafficker ... ›
- Gaetz And Greenberg Were Taped Entering County Tax Office On ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Pleads To Sex Trafficking, Implicates 'Other Men ... ›
- Uh Oh: Gaetz 'Wingman' Joel Greenberg Seeking Plea Deal ... ›