Full stack developers are quickly becoming a crown jewel prize for top hiring managers. Rather than scooping up specialists to fill out a company’s IT roster, savvy staffers are looking for versatile programmers who can take a project from front-end public interface all the way through its back-end rollout.
- Become a Web Developer from Scratch – a $120 value
Learn to build impressive, functioning sites spotlighting your developer skills.
- Master MEAN: Learn the Fundamentals of MEAN Stack – a $75 value
Understand how to construct apps using MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js (MEAN).
- Node Program: From 0 to Hero with Nodejs and MongoDB – a $50 value
Use Node.js to run dynamic, simple web functions that look fantastic.
- The Complete Developers Guide to MongoDB – a $150 value
Learn how MongoDB can serve all your site database needs.
- AngularJS for Beginners, Single-Page Applications Made Easy – a $99 value
Master Angular.js as you save time, create better projects and give users a better experience.
- Learn MEAN Stack – a $150 value
Add MEAN programming to your web development resume.
- Learn Express – a $25 value
Find out how to use Express to build web apps at lightning speed.
This comprehensive training routinely runs over $700, so don’t miss the chance to get all this instruction for less than $40 for a limited time.
This sponsored post is brought to you by StackCommerce.