This article was produced by the Independent Media Institute.
As the number of COVID-19 cases in Dallas skyrocketed, Lou Luckhardt worried about his colleagues and the public they serve.
Luckhardt, president of United Steelworkers (USW) Local 9487, needs disposable coveralls, coronavirus testing and other aid to protect the hundreds of city and county workers who perform essential public services.
- As Virus Overtakes Texas, Houston Hospitals Face Crisis - National ... ›
- As Virus Spikes In Texas, Abbott Does Nothing Much - National Memo ›
If you're still opposed to wearing a face mask in public, this column is for Very Special You.
I don't mean that sarcastically. One of us believes we're magically immune to this highly contagious virus, and it sure isn't me. I've never felt that special a day in my life. So, lucky you.
Except you probably aren't that lucky.
- Why Trump's Promotion Of Maskless Stupidity May Cost Him Re ... ›
- Pence Visits Clinic — And Refuses To Wear Mask - National Memo ›
- Pence's Office Threatens Reporter Who Revealed Mask Violation At ... ›
- House Requires Masks After GOP Member Who Refused Contracts ... ›
- How Fox News Made Masks Another Culture War Flashpoint ... ›
- Biden To Trump: 'Wear A Mask In Public' - National Memo ›
- Coronavirus: WHO advises to wear masks in public areas - BBC News ›
- COVID-19: Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings | CDC ›
- LA Sheriff To Fine $300 For Not Wearing A Mask In Public ... ›
- Tired Of Wearing A Face Mask In Public? New Research ... ›
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott mandates face masks in most counties | The ... ›
- Use Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow Spread | CDC ›
- Yes, Wearing Masks Helps. Here's Why ›