Bill Clinton was hospitalized on Tuesday with an infection that is not COVID-19, according to multiple reports. Clinton, 75, was admitted to University of California, Irvine Medical Center, CNN reported. He was feeling better when the news broke around 9 p.m. ET, according to a statement from Clinton's office “He is on the mend, in good spirits, and is incredibly thankful to the doctors, nurses, and staff providing him with excellent care," the statement read. Now 75, he is being treated for sepsis that originally spread from a urinary tract infection. The 42nd president was previously hospitalized in 2010 to fix a heart problem. He underwent the procedure at New...
- Flamboyantly Pious Ken Starr Had So Far To Fall — And He Did ... ›
- 'In Great Spirits,' Clinton Expected To Leave Hospital On Sunday - National Memo ›
- Bill Clinton leaves hospital after successful heart surgery | Bill ... ›
- Clinton Leaves Hospital After Heart Procedure : NPR ›
- Bill Clinton undergoes heart surgery, Sept. 6, 2004 - POLITICO ›
- Former president Bill Clinton admitted to hospital ›
- Former President Bill Clinton admitted to hospital - CNNPolitics ›