Former President Donald Trump committed three key “deadly sins” during the coronavirus pandemic, a former top White House adviser said on Sunday. Denying the COVID-19 threat, stifling dissent and encouraging divisiveness among Americans all were missteps by the nation’s 45th commander-in-chief, said Andy Slavitt, who served on the White House’s COVID response team during the Trump administration and through the start of President Biden’s term. “We would have had a pandemic without the Trump administration. But there were three ... deadly sins that the Trump administration made that played out,...
- Trump can depoliticize pandemic, save lives after positive COVID test ›
- Trump Has Quit on the Coronavirus | by Andy Slavitt | Medium ... ›
- Andy Slavitt: I would 'tip my hat' to Trump's Operation Warp Speed ›
- Andy Slavitt faults Trump administration for "deadly sins" at start of ... ›
- Andy Slavitt on Twitter: "Trump's assault on our response to the ... ›