Former President Donald Trump reportedly scored more than $10,000 in May for housing Secret Service agents at his plush golf resort in the heart of New Jersey's horse country. The Department of Treasury paid $10,199.52 to Trump's eponymous company to rent a four-bedroom cottage for 18 days of the month after the ex-president moved north to Bedminster, New Jersey, from Florida for the summer, The Washington Post reported. That comes to a tidy $556 a night, according to government documents obtained by the paper. Trump is entitled to Secret Service protection and there's nothing illegal about th...
- Millions of government and GOP dollars have flowed to Trump's ... ›
- Trump uses presidency to promote his properties, fatten his own wallet ›
- A Look At President Trump's History Of Profiting Off His Presidency ... ›
- All the President's Profiting • OpenSecrets ›
- Trump's Businesses Raked In $1.9 Billion Of Revenue During His ... ›
- How Is Donald Trump Profiting From the Presidency? Let Us Count ... ›