Reprinted with permission from Alternet
Moscow native Felix Sater, a real estate developer and former business associate of President Donald Trump known for his ties to the Russian mafia, has been accused of laundering millions of dollars in a lawsuit. And on Monday, U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan allowed that lawsuit to move forward.
The money, according to the lawsuit, was stolen from BTA Bank in Kazakhstan, and Sater is accused of laundering it through Trump Organization properties.
- Fusion GPS Founder: Spreading Corruption Is Kremlin Foreign Policy ›
- Trump's Organized Crime Ties Bring Blackmail To The White House ... ›
- The Kazakhstan Connection: Questions About Trump And Bayrock ... ›
- House Panel To Grill Felix Sater, Overseer Of Trump Moscow Project ›
- How Felix Sater — Former Mob-linked Hustler And Ex-Trump ... ›