Now a Department of Homeland Security whistleblower has pointed America's attention to what has been obvious for years: White nationalist terrorism is a major threat to our lives and liberty -- and the Trump administration has done far too little to address this burgeoning menace. In fact, as this MeidasTouch video shows, Donald Trump has provoked and encouraged racist violence from the beginning of his presidency.
Trump deserves plenty of blame for this toxic excrescence, but too many of his fellow Republicans have gone along. The Republican leadership even allows QAnon, the anti-Semitic and racist conspiracy movement, to co-opt the party's Congressional candidates.
Why won't Republicans isolate these extremists and protect Lincoln's legacy?
- Inside Patriot Front, America's Most Active White Nationalist Group ... ›
- New Study: White Nationalists Are Worst Terror Threat - National ... ›
- Ex-Federal Agent Who Infiltrated White Nationalists Issues A Warning ›
- Openly Fascist ‘Patriot Front’ Marches Down Washington Mall - National Memo ›
- Republicans Conceal Fascist Terror Threat -- By Blaming BLM And Antifa - National Memo ›