Anti-mask protesters brawled with a breast-cancer patient outside a Los Angeles hospital Thursday, with one anti-masker shoving and punching the woman. The right-wingers swarmed Cedars-Sinai Breast Health Services to protest the hospital's mask policy, Vice reported. Patient Kate Burns told them to go away. “I've just gone through f---ing breast cancer," Burns said in footage captured by local videographer Vishal Singh. “And you motherf------ are here." As the argument escalated, one right-wing protester shoved Burns and punched her multiple times. Burns noted that chemotherapy treatments for cancer ofte...
- Gardaí investigating alleged assault following anti-mask protest in ... ›
- Video of an Anti-Mask Mob Storming a Los Angeles Grocery Store ... ›
- Video: Verizon Seeks Lifetime Ban On Anti-Mask Woman Who ... ›
- Sharon Stone Attacks Anti-Maskers After Sister With COVID-19 ... ›
- How to de-escalate anti-mask conflicts: Ex-hostage negotiator ... ›
- Anti-Mask Protesters Filmed Assaulting Shoppers at Los Angeles ... ›