Boebert Praises Violent Heckler For Screaming Expletives At AOC (VIDEO)
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) praised a town hall event where expletives were shouted at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).
At an event in New York last week, Ocasio-Cortez was confronted by an angry man waving American flags.
"Where are you on the migrant issue?" the man said as he tried to rush the stage. "You're a piece of s--t!"
"OK," Ocasio-Cortez replied.
On Sunday, Boebert tweeted a link to the confrontation.
"It's nice to see that some sanity still lives on in New York's 14th District," Boebert wrote. "In case you've yet to see Sandy get absolutely destroyed by her own constituents, just take a look."
\u201cIt\u2019s nice to see that some sanity still lives on in New York\u2019s 14th District.\n\nIn case you\u2019ve yet to see Sandy get absolutely destroyed by her own constituents, just take a look.\n\nhttps://t.co/SzQVtZvVDS\u201d— Lauren Boebert (@Lauren Boebert) 1685289802
Reprinted with permission from Alternet.
- Behind The Sham Of Boebert’s ‘Small-Town Business Owner’ Image ›
- When Divorce Papers Arrived, Boebert's Enraged Husband Let Dogs Loose ›
- Lauren Boebert's Gun-Nut Grill Is Getting Evicted ›
- Far-Right Republicans Back Boebert Bill To Repeal Gun Safety Laws ›
- After Voting 'No,' Boebert Asks Why We Don't Spend More On Infrastructure - National Memo ›