Reprinted with permission from Alternet
Ivanka Trump, along with the Trump Organization, has been under investigation for years for suspicions around the conduct of the president's 2017 inaugural committee and its funding. This week, she found herself being deposed for reportedly more than five hours by the D.C. attorney general as the investigation continues, leading her to lash out and accuse the investigators of being politically motivated.
But Karl Racine, the attorney general in question, hit back, saying it is clear the Trump family and the inaugural committee broke the law.
- New Evidence Of Possible Tax Violations By Trump Inaugural ... ›
- Tax Revelations Renew Scrutiny Of Ivanka's Shady Business Deals ... ›
- Ivanka Oversaw Inauguration Payments To Trump Organization ... ›
- Emails Show Ivanka Helped Her Family Profit From Trump's ... ›
- New Lawsuit Says Trumps Oversaw Inaugural Overbilling - National ... ›
- Ivanka Trump questioned over inauguration funds 'misuse' - BBC ... ›
- Ivanka Trump deposed Tuesday as part of inauguration fund lawsuit ›
- Ivanka Trump deposed by DC attorney general in inauguration ... ›
- Ivanka Trump questioned under oath in lawsuit over use of ... ›
- Suit claiming inaugural committee overpaid a Trump hotel moves ... ›