Getting up close and personal with a congressman accused of sex trafficking minors and a congresswoman who openly touts a deranged conspiracy theory is easier than you might think. All comedian activist Walter Masterson had to do was dress head to toe in red, white and blue.
"People think you're a pedophile; I don't think you're a pedophile at all!" Masterson told Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) before being hustled away by a bodyguard.
But not before he got in a jab at Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA): "Everyone thinks you're crazy; I don't think you're crazy!"
Click and cackle.
Matt Gaetz MELTS DOWN When Told He's NOT a Pedophile www.youtube.com
- Greene And Gaetz Now Claim FBI Instigated Capitol Riot - National ... ›
- Facing Censure, Greene (Sort Of) Apologizes For Offensive ... ›
- Greene Claims Capitol Riot Defendants Are 'Like Political Prisoners ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Pleads To Sex Trafficking, Implicates 'Other Men ... ›
- Feds Probing Gaetz Over Possible Bribery In Bahamas Sex Trip ... ›
- Gaetz Reportedly Procured Women For Himself And Political ... ›
- Former Gaetz Fan Hannity Leaves Him For Dead - National Memo ›
- Greene Pipes Up With 'Support Matt Gaetz' As Scandal Swamps ... ›
- Gaetz And Greene 'America First' Tour Is A Fundraising Disaster - National Memo ›
- Greene, Gohmert, And Gaetz Stopped In Trespass At D.C. Jail - National Memo ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz pranked by comedian ... ›
- Gaetz, Greene start tour of America | TheHill ›
- The Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene Traveling Freak Show is ... ›
- Marjorie Taylor Greene and Matt Gaetz roasted after three separate ... ›
- Who is Walter Masterson? Comedian pranks Matt Gaetz in viral ... ›
- Walter Masterson Trolls Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene ›