(Reuters) -More than 100 U.S. companies including Apple Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Ford Motor Co , and Starbucks Corp have declared their opposition to voting curbs that a number of states are considering implementing. Activist groups say the restrictions - outlined in voting rights bills already passed in Georgia and being weighed in, among others, Texas and Arizona - are specifically targeting Black people and other racial minorities. "We all should feel a responsibility to defend the right to vote and oppose any discriminatory legislation or measures that restrict or prevent any eligible voter from...
- Republicans Attack 'Woke' Companies At Their Peril - National Memo ›
- McConnell's Political Threat To Corporations Is Backfiring - National ... ›
- Major Law Firms Vow Action Against Voter Suppression - National ... ›
- As Delta And Coke Officials Protest, Kemp Lies About New Election ... ›
- Major League Baseball Pulls All-Star Game From Atlanta Over ... ›
- How Florida GOP’s Voter Suppression Could Backfire Badly - National Memo ›