Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.com.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Bill Maher, host of Real Time on HBO, loves to say "farewell, douchebags" at the end of an election cycle.It's his traditional way of seeing off all the losing lunatics (otherwise generally known as Republicans). But the far right is producing these nut-jobs faster than ever.
So even as we're enjoying the exit of Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, and the orange man who shall not be named, there's a whole new crop of "douchebags" swarming over the capital -- and Maher feels he must introduce them to us, with appropriate burns.
- #EndorseThis: Scarborough Drops F-Bomb, Demands Arrest Of ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Trump Is Claiming He's Santa Claus Now? When Will ... ›
- EndorseThis: 2020 Brought Us The Darkest Laughs Of The Trump Era ›
- Bill Maher Commentary on Madison Cawthorn in New Segment ... ›
- Bill Maher - Farewell, Douchebags 2020 | Facebook ›
- Bill Maher: Josh Hawley 'a Far Right JFK With a Little Dash of KKK ... ›
- Bill Maher Unveils "Hello, Douchebags!" Segment ›
- Bill Maher is "Hello, Douchebags!" Announcement segment - Florida ... ›
- Bill Maher Rips Lauren Boebert, QAnon, Marjorie Taylor Greene ... ›
- New Rule: Hello, Douchebags! | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO ... ›