House Freedom Caucus Teases Mystery Choice (Not Kevin) For Speaker
The trouble is, they don’t have anyone in their group that all the other Republicans don’t hate at least as much. So how do you find a Speaker? Bring in a special guest star! One who isn’t a member of the House already.
“It will be apparent in the coming weeks who that person is,” Rep. Ralph Norman (R-SC) said Thursday. “I will tell you, it will be interesting.”
So who’s it going to be, folks? Kanye? Elon Musk? Don Jr.? (Not Liz Cheney.) Speculate away—your guesses won’t be any more improbable than what they come up with.
Reprinted with permission from Daily Kos.
- H.Doc. 108-224 Black Americans in Congress 1870-2007 ›
- Immunity offer from Michael Flynn greeted with skepticism - Los ... ›
- Leaning on her Trump ties, Elise Stefanik plots future inside House ... ›
- DC swamp creatures lie in wait for Trump's tax bill | CNN Politics ›
- Kevin McCarthy Clears the First Speaker Vote. Now Comes the Hard ... ›