Reprinted with permission from Daily Kos.
Approximately six hours after Vladimir Putin—the de facto leader of the Republican Party—got around to congratulating President-elect Joe Biden for his landslide victory against Donald Trump last month, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell finally got the guts to admit that Trump lost:
"Our country has officially a president-elect and a vice-president elect. I want to congratulate President-elect Joe Biden."
Kudos, Mitch. A regular profile in courage.
Stay tuned to Twitter to see if Donald will be advocating for McConnell's arrest next.
- Trump And GOP Are Blatantly Encouraging Foreign Dictators To ... ›
- What President Biden Would Have To Do If Republicans Fill ... ›
- Mitch McConnell Didn't Just Steal A Supreme Court Seat - National ... ›
- McConnell Already Plotting To Obstruct President Biden - National ... ›
- Trump's Mitch: McConnell Is The Most Disliked Senator - National ... ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›