PHILADELPHIA — The FBI arrested the president of the Philadelphia Proud Boys on Wednesday morning at his Port Richmond home, weeks after photos and videos emerged placing him at the front of the organization's presence during the January 6 Capitol riot. Agents arrived at the home just after 8 a.m. and took Zach Rehl, 35, away in handcuffs shortly afterward, neighbors said. Specific charges against him have not yet been unsealed and it was not immediately clear whether his arrest Wednesday morning was tied to his presence at the Capitol. A spokesperson for the FBI in Philadelphia declined to comme...
- Notorious White Nationalists Identified In Capitol Rioting - National ... ›
- Proud Boys Crack-Up Reveals Their White Nationalist Essence ... ›
- How Police Inertia And Cronyism Promoted Proud Boys Violence ... ›
- Proud Boys Leader, A Convicted Felon, Will Face Illegal Weapons ... ›
- Proud Boys Indicted In Capitol Riot Have Police Ties - National Memo ›
- FBI Agents And Oregon Cops Got Cozy With Violent Proud Boys Leader - National Memo ›