House Select Panel On Jan. 6 Attack ‘Is Going After Trump Now’
Reprinted with permission from Alternet
A former New York state prosecutor says the bipartisan House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack is definitely targeting Donald Trump, the disgraced former U.S. president.
Tristan Snell, who served as assistant attorney general for New York state and helped lead the prosecution against Trump University that resulted in a $25 million settlement says the Select Committee's work this week makes "crystal clear" what it's objectives are.
"A robust, comprehensive, no-stone-unturned subpoena effort is the foundation of any real investigation," Snell explains. "And they're going after Trump himself. That is crystal clear now."
- Washington Post Urges Jan. 6 Subpoenas For Ivanka And Kushner ... ›
- House Panel Dramatically Expands Jan. 6 Investigation - National ... ›
- Yes, There Is A Conspiracy - National Memo ›
- Liz Cheney Targets Trump In Jan. 6 Probe - National Memo ›
- McCarthy Decries 'Partisan' Jan. 6 Committee — Which Is Exactly ... ›
- Trump Praises Jan. 6 Rioters As 'Patriots' And 'Peaceful People ... ›
- Follow The Money: How Trump's Campaign Financed Jan. 6 Pre-Riot Rally ›
- Democrats Blast McCarthy’s Obstruction Of Jan. 6 Investigation ›
- Trump family, senior aides targets of demands by Jan 6. committee ›
- Jan. 6 committee demands huge trove of Trump White House records ›
- House Jan. 6 committee requests information on Trump and Capitol ... ›
- Capitol riot: Jan. 6 committee demands records from Facebook ... ›
- Jan. 6 investigators include Trump White House in first document ... ›
- Jan. 6 select committee requests Trump administration records - Roll ... ›
- Trump makes executive privilege threat as House committee seeks ... ›
- Jan. 6 Select Committee Probe Zeroes In On Trump Officials With ... ›
- U.S. House Jan. 6 committee demands Trump White House records ... ›