Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.com.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
ORLANDO, Florida – Joel Greenberg, the disgraced former Seminole County tax collector who resigned in June, appeared in federal court Monday morning and pleaded guilty to six felony crimes — including sex trafficking of a child — after striking a deal with the U.S. Attorney's Office. Greenberg was led into court by U.S. Marshals and appeared in a dark colored jail jumpsuit, shackled at the wrists and ankles and flanked by two attorneys. He spoke succinctly during the hearing, responding with one or two words to questions from a magistrate judge. In all, Greenberg faced 33 federal charges. But pro...
- Indictment: Gaetz Pal Greenberg Misused County Funds For ... ›
- Gaetz Crony Greenberg To Plead Guilty On Six Counts -- And ... ›
- Report: Chat Logs Show Greenberg 'In A Panic' Over FBI ... ›
- Gaetz Boasted Of 'Access' To Woman Via Alleged Sex Trafficker ... ›
- Gaetz And Greenberg Were Taped Entering County Tax Office On ... ›
- Uh Oh: Gaetz 'Wingman' Joel Greenberg Seeking Plea Deal ... ›