A police officer was among ten people killed during a mass shooting at a grocery store Monday in Boulder, Colorado, according to reports. Two other officers were injured, although there was no word on the extent of their injuries. Boulder Police Chief Maris Herald confirmed the death toll had risen by four after 8 p.m. local time Monday, saying there were “ten fatalities at the scene," reports said. The Boulder police officer killed was named Eric Talley, who was the first to respond to the scene, according to authorities. A suspect has been arrested, although his identity has not yet been revea...
- Supermarket Massacre Occurs Two Weeks After NRA Killed Boulder’s Assault Rifle Ban - National Memo ›
- Ted Cruz Defends ’Thoughts And Prayers’ Response To Massacre - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Colbert Says This Senator Embodies America's 'Idiot Control Problem' - National Memo ›
- Boebert Blames Boulder Supermarket For Massacre - National Memo ›
- Americans Shouldn’t Have To Live In Foxholes - National Memo ›
- The Only Gun Reform Story Is Republican Obstruction - National Memo ›
- Drive-By Journalism Obscures Truth About Police Shootings And Black Lives - National Memo ›