Former President George W. Bush took a thinly veiled swipe at the January 6 insurrectionists and other U.S. political extremists during a 9/11 speech Saturday, calling them “children of the same foul spirit" as the terrorists who attacked America 20 years ago. “We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come not only across borders but from violence that gathers within," Bush said at a Shanksville, Pennsylvania, ceremony to remember the hijacking and crash of United Flight 93, which was commandeered by Muslim terrorists. “There is little cultural overlap between violent ext...
- The Pedophiles' Best Friend Is A Trump Republican - National Memo ›
- Looking Right Through Kevin McCarthy - National Memo ›
- Republicans Erupt In Civil War Over Election — Against Each Other ... ›
- Far Right Unites In 'Meme War' Against CNN - National Memo ›
- Hapless Media Have No Idea How To Cover Deranged Republicans ... ›