By Jason Szep and Peter Eisler (Reuters) - The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office and a newly hired high-profile litigator interviewed Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, on Thursday, as part of a criminal probe of the former president’s business dealings, said two people familiar with the investigation. The interview came after Mark Pomerantz, who has extensive experience in white-collar and organized crime cases, joined District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.’s team investigating the Trump family business. Pomerantz started on Feb. 2 as special assistant district attorney, said Danny Fr...
- New Subpoena Will Demand Trump Tax Returns (Including Ivanka ... ›
- Why Trump Will Suffer Legal Torment For Years To Come - National ... ›
- Manhattan District Attorney 'Escalating' Probe Of Trump Tax And ... ›
- How Trump Plans To Defame New York Prosecutors Probing His Business - National Memo ›
- Manhattan DA’s ‘Doubts’ On Trump Case Lead Top Prosecutors To Quit - National Memo ›
- Prosecutors Leading New York District Attorney's Trump Probe Resign ›