Jeff Danziger’s award-winning drawings are published by more than 600 newspapers and websites. He has been a cartoonist for the Rutland Herald, the New York Daily News and the Christian Science Monitor; his work has appeared in newspapers from the Wall Street Journal to Le Monde and Izvestia. Represented by the Washington Post Writers Group, he is a recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army as a linguist and intelligence officer in Vietnam, where he was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. Danziger has published ten books of cartoons and a novel about the Vietnam War. He was born in New York City, and now lives in Manhattan and Vermont. A video of the artist at work can be viewed here.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.
- Vladimir Putin Shrugs Off Alexei Navalny's Poisoning: 'Who Needs ... ›
- Who is Alexei Navalny? The leader behind Russia's anti-Putin ... ›
- Vladimir Putin Flaunts Immunity Over Alexei Navalny's Demise ›
- Putin critic Navalny could 'die within days', say doctors - BBC News ›
- Alexei Navalny: Russia's vociferous Putin critic - BBC News ›