Who will miss the late right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh -- infamous for his bigoted attacks on minorities, women, and liberals? Judging by Donald Trump's self-centered eulogy of the man he gave a medal, apparently not even the former president.
Yesterday Trump went on Fox News to share remembrances of Limbaugh. But he immediately turned that nostalgic moment into an opportunity to talk about himself -- and to continue lying about the election.
For Jimmy Kimmel, this presented a perfect occasion to roast Trump on Jimmy Kimmel Live! -- where he reminded the Mar-a-Lago loser that there is "no I in eulogy."
Consider this bit of comedic genius our very own farewell to El Rushbo.
Trump’s beautiful tribute to Rush Limbaugh… https://t.co/YkLSxVLZRb— Jimmy Kimmel Live (@Jimmy Kimmel Live) 1613623349.0
- The Right-Wing Theatre Of Cruelty: Rush Limbaugh, 1951-2021 ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh Offers Plan For Trump To Steal Election - National ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh Smears Harris With Myth About Her Ancestry ... ›
- Disastrous Axios Interview Confounds Trump's Right-Wing Chorus ... ›
- Trump Supporters Claim Pandemic Death Stats Are 'Inflated ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh Is Talk Radio's Coronavirus Super-Spreader ... ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- Why I’d (Always) Rather Talk About Michael J. Fox - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Would You Recognize Our 'Second Gentleman'? Almost Nobody Did - National Memo ›
- Trump Calls Limbaugh A 'Legend' After His Death : NPR ›
- Celebrities react to Rush Limbaugh's death | Fox News ›
- Rush Limbaugh death: Conservative radio personality dies at 70 ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh, controversial conservative radio personality, dead ... ›
- Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio provocateur and cultural ... ›
- Conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh has died at age 70 ›
- Rush Limbaugh Reactions: “Heaven's Gain” To Some, “Radio Show ... ›