Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said Sunday that he will not be getting a COVID-19 vaccination. Paul claimed that since he already had COVID-19, he believes he has immunity. Speaking with WABC radio in New York, Paul said he would not change his mind about not getting vaccinated unless he sees evidence proving that the vaccine is more effective than surviving from the actual virus. “Until they show me evidence that people who have already had the infection are dying in large numbers, or being hospitalized or getting very sick, I just made my own personal decision that I'm not getting vaccinated be...
- Sen. Rubio Jumps Line For Vaccine Despite History Of Covid Denial ... ›
- 5 Ways Rand Paul Shows That He Doesn't Really Care About ... ›
- Conservatives Betray Their Own Values By Rejecting Vaccine ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Puts Ted Cruz And Rand Paul On ... ›
- Fauci Slams ‘Lying’ Rand Paul Over False Pandemic Accusation - National Memo ›