Among the perps missing from Donald Trump's White House audience of Republican super-spreaders last night was Steve Bannon, his 2016 campaign chief – who, like every other Trump 2016 campaign chief has run afoul of the law. But at least Bannon drew some attention from Stephen Colbert in a segment detailing the sensational fraud allegations against him and his "We Build The Wall" gang.
This is one of Colbert's strongest segments since the pandemic began – perhaps because he got into a little confrontation with the "Wall" gang last month. You see, after the Late Show aired a segment on their little wall's shoddy construction, they sent out a fundraising email claiming that "Stephen Colbert lied on his show and said that the Wall YOU built is 'falling apart.'"
Of course it is falling apart, just like their scam. So when Colbert learned that Bannon had been arrested on a Chinese billionaire's super-villain yacht, he experienced what he calls a "schadengasm."
You can figure out what that means. Click and chortle.
- Bannon Joins Right-Wing Cabal Pushing 'Privatized' Border Wall ... ›
- Privately Funded Border Wall May Soon Collapse - National Memo ›
- Homeland Security Chief Endorsed Fraudulent Border Wall Scheme ... ›
- The Right-Wing Outlets That Promoted Bannon's Fraudulent 'Border ... ›
- Bannon Launches ’National Tour’ To Promote Election Conspiracy Theories - National Memo ›
- Fake Hunter Biden File Promoted By Bannon Has A Completely Fake ‘Author’ - National Memo ›
- Bannon And His Billionaire Sponsor Are Allegedly Terrorizing Chinese Dissidents - National Memo ›
- Kobach Denied Access To ‘Build The Wall’ Money Scammed By Bannon - National Memo ›
- With Blood On His Hands, Bannon Loses YouTube Account - National Memo ›