Donald Trump threw a big fat Twitter tantrum over "Ratings," the latest Lincoln Project ad – which mocks his Republican convention's weak ratings against the Democrats.
In his usual style, he boldly lied: "We had FAR more people (many millions) watching us at the RNC than did Sleepy Joe and the DNC, and yet an ad just ran saying the opposite."
The truth is that the Democratic convention, including Joe Biden's excellent acceptance speech, enjoyed an audience of millions more than Trump. But don't you want to see the ad that shook Trump so badly? He must have really hated it, especially when the female narrator says, "You're tired. It's hard to keep your…ratings…up."
Click and cackle.
- Compared To Democrats' Show, Republican Convention Was A ... ›
- Trump's TV Star Fades: He's No Longer A Ratings Magnet – The ... ›
- Trump Boasts Of TV Ratings, Berates Media As Thousands Are Dying ›
- Trump Predicted Triumph In Town Hall Ratings -- But Biden Crushed Him - National Memo ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- Trump Savages Senate Republicans Who Enabled Him For Years - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Roy Wood Jr. Kills In New 'Dark Humor' Set - National Memo ›