As the scrutiny mounts over violence breaking out against protesters at Donald Trump’s rallies, The Donald is reacting by… egging on the crowds.
Check out this video below, compiled by Reuters, of Trump’s reactions from the stage at his rally Friday in St. Louis.
- “These are not the people that made our country great — but we’re gonna make it great again. But these are not the people.”
- “I mean, isn’t this better than listening to a long, boring speech? All right? You can hear that from the other candidates. They don’t say anything, anyway.”
- “You know, part of the problem, and part of the reason it takes so long, is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore. Right?”
- “These people are bringing us down. Remember that — they’re bringing us down. There’s no reason for it.”
- “These people are so bad for our country, you have no idea, folks. You have no idea.”
- “Get ’em out. Get ’em out. What, it’s the same guy trying to come back? Right, see that? In the old days, didn’t come back, I can tell you that. They were gone. They were taken out, they were gone.
- “All right, thank you. Oh, it would be so nice — it would be so nice. I won’t say what’s on my mind, folks. It would so nice. I won’t say it. I refuse to say it. I’m a nice person — I refuse to say it.