President Joe Biden is riding a wave of approval as Americans overwhelmingly back his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, a new AP-NORC poll revealed Monday. As he nears four months in the White House, Biden is seeing an enviable 63 percent overall approval rating. Even more Americans approve of his handling of the pandemic, with 71 percent giving him high marks, including a remarkable 47 percent of Republicans. Some 54 percent of those surveyed say the country is on the right track, higher than at any point in AP-NORC polls conducted since former President Donald Trump's first months in office. And 57 percent approve of Bide...
- GOP Furious Over Biden's Strong Polling Numbers - National Memo ›
- Biden Approval Ratings Soar On Vaccine Action And Relief Bill ... ›
- Pew Poll: Biden Smokes Trump On Every Measure Of Performance ... ›
- New Polls: Biden's Approval Roaring As GOP Numbers Plunge ... ›
- Congressional Republicans Frustrated As Biden Rides Strong Approval Ratings - National Memo ›