Capitol Police Officer Told Units To Only Monitor ‘Anti-Trump Agitators’ During Insurrection
A new internal investigation of the Capitol Police’s response to the January 6 Capitol insurrection found that an on-duty officer instructed units by radio to only monitor anti-Trump agitators “who want to start a fight” and not “pro-Trump in the crowd.” Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-California) described the radio broadcast during a House Administration Committee. Lofgren said that the broadcast was first discovered by the Department Office of Professional Responsibility while reviewing Capitol Police officer misconduct allegations. A Capitol Police spokesperson later specified that the radio broadcast...
- Police Official Testifies Right-Wing 'Militias' Want To 'Blow Up' U.S. ... ›
- Capitol Rioter Who Assaulted Police Traveled On Turning Point USA ... ›
- Proud Boys Indicted In Capitol Riot Have Police Ties - National Memo ›
- Trump Defense Secretary Disarmed D.C. National Guard Before ... ›
- Proud Boys Defendant Blasts Trump: ‘You Left Us On The Battlefield Bloody And Alone’ - National Memo ›
- Far-Right Republicans Vote No On Congressional Medal For Capitol Police - National Memo ›