#EndorseThis: CNN Anchor Torches Kayleigh McEnany, Who 'Lies About Lying'
As a professional prevaricator, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany is highly competitive with her predecessors at the Trump podium such as Sarah Huckabee Sanders and the delightful Sean "Spicy" Spicer. Each has earned ridicule on Twitter and Saturday Night Live, but rarely has anyone gotten the kind of roasting on a news broadcast the CNN anchor Brianna Keilar delivered to McEnany today.
Cravenly, McEnany tried to blame Keilar for the shooting of two Louisville police officers following the grand jury's failure to indict three police officers for the killing of Breonna Taylor in that city. Keilar wasn't having that nonsense – and she not only spent several on-air minutes dispensing with serial liar Kayleigh, but eloquently slapped down Trump too.
This is exceptionally lucid commentary on some of our most depraved public personalities.
- WATCH: McEnany Won’t Say Where Ballots Were Found 'In A River’ - National Memo ›
- Refusing To Wear Mask, COVID-Infected McEnany Briefed Reporters - National Memo ›
- Viral Video Exposes McEnany Lies About 2016 Transition - National Memo ›
- CNN Anchor Brutally Calls Out McEnany For Nonstop Lying - National Memo ›
- AOC Slams Sarah Sanders For Complaining She Lost 50K Followers In Twitter Purge - National Memo ›
- Kayleigh Burned Crispy For Tweet Praising MLK - National Memo ›
- Was Kayleigh McEnany Auditioning For Fox All Along? - National Memo ›