MIAMI – Florida reported 46,571 COVID-19 cases to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention over the last two days on Saturday, according to Herald calculations of CDC data. The state also reported 53 new deaths in the last two days. In all, Florida has recorded at least 3,040,590 confirmed COVID cases statewide and 42,001 deaths. On Friday, the CDC's website did update with new figures, but it showed Florida and several other states had zero new cases and deaths on Thursday. The newest report of cases includes the not yet reported Thursday figures, 24,438 cases and 42 deaths. COVID-19 va...
- Judge Smacks Down DeSantis Order Barring Vaccine Passports ... ›
- How DeSantis' Obsession With Fox News Is Ruining Florida Now ... ›
- Defensive DeSantis Whines: 'I'm Sick Of The Judgmental Stuff ... ›
- Remember When DeSantis 'Won The Pandemic'? - National Memo ›
- Dodging Guilt, DeSantis Scapegoats Immigrants For Covid Surge ... ›
- Doctors Ask: What Consequences For Those Who Refuse Vaccines? ›
- Corpses ‘Stacked To The Ceiling’ In Florida As Delta Variant Explodes ›