Reprinted with permission from DailyKos
Rev. Raphael Warnock leads the special election for the Senate seat currently held by Kelly Loeffler (who was appointed), but thanks to a Georgia law requiring a winner to break a 50 percent threshold, the race will be going to a runoff. In the multiway race, Loeffler has held on against Rep. Doug Collins to take the second slot in the runoff.
That runoff will be held January 5, 2021.
- Air Force Moves Cargo Fleet To Tilt Georgia Senate Runoff - National Memo ›
- Surge Of Newly Registered Voters In Georgia Could Flip Senate Blue ›
- Texas Republican Touts ‘Hot Civil War’ If Democrats Win Georgia Runoffs - National Memo ›
- What Really Happened In Those Historic Georgia Runoffs -- And Why - National Memo ›
- Democrats Will Control Senate As Ossoff Wins Georgia Runoff - National Memo ›