Georgia Senate Special Will Go To Runoff
Reprinted with permission from DailyKos
Rev. Raphael Warnock leads the special election for the Senate seat currently held by Kelly Loeffler (who was appointed), but thanks to a Georgia law requiring a winner to break a 50 percent threshold, the race will be going to a runoff. In the multiway race, Loeffler has held on against Rep. Doug Collins to take the second slot in the runoff.
That runoff will be held January 5, 2021.
- Air Force Moves Cargo Fleet To Tilt Georgia Senate Runoff - National Memo ›
- Surge Of Newly Registered Voters In Georgia Could Flip Senate Blue ›
- Texas Republican Touts ‘Hot Civil War’ If Democrats Win Georgia Runoffs - National Memo ›
- What Really Happened In Those Historic Georgia Runoffs -- And Why - National Memo ›
- Democrats Will Control Senate As Ossoff Wins Georgia Runoff - National Memo ›
- The Democrats' Roadmap To Electoral Victory Was Drawn In Georgia - National Memo ›