We'll probably never know how many of Herschel Walker's potential offspring were aborted -- with his urging and financial assistance -- but it's at least theoretically possible to find out how many unacknowledged children the Georgia Republican Senate nominee has sired.
Or at least Jimmy Kimmel has an idea: If everybody would take a "34 and Me" swab test, we could begin to estimate how many kids can call the demented former football player "Dad." So his producers created an ad, and it's pretty damn funny.
Just click and chortle.
- Walker: Unless Georgians Vote For Me, They Can't Be Redeemed ... ›
- Whose Fault Is Herschel Walker's Imploding Campaign? Sean ... ›
- What Republicans Said About Herschel Walker Is Hilarious ... ›
- Herschel Walker's Son Rips 'Pro-Family' Hypocrisy Of Republicans ... ›
- Texas Resident Herschel Walker Could Face Voter Fraud Charges In Georgia - National Memo ›
- Herschel Walker says he 'never denied' having 4 children | AP News ›
- Woman says she had to press Herschel Walker to pay for abortion ... ›
- How many secret children can Herschel Walker reveal before he's in ... ›
- Herschel Walker Says He Has 4 Children, Not 1: 'I Support Them All' ›
- Herschel Walker's campaign confirms he has four children | CNN ... ›
- Herschel Walker Lied About His Secret Kids to His Own Campaign ›