Reprinted with permission from American Independent
Republican congressional candidate Laura Loomer, who has said she is "pro-white nationalism," was in attendance at an official Republican Party fundraiser held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday.
Loomer is running for the seat in Florida's 21st Congressional District currently held by Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel, a rematch of the race in the 2020 election cycle that Loomer lost to Frankel by 20 points, despite the support of Lara Trump, the wife of Donald Trump's son Eric.
Mar-a-Lago, where the elder Trump is currently living, is within the 21st Congressional District.
Trump was one of the speakers at the Republican Party of Palm Beach County's "Lincoln Day" dinner.
Also featured were Florida's Republican Sen. Rick Scott and Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis; DeSantis received an award as the "Republican Party of Palm Beach County's Statesman of the Year" at the fundraiser.
Loomer posted a photo from the event on the conservative social media network Telegram showing her alongside former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. "Great meeting Secretary of State and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo," reads the caption. The picture is marked with the logo of the Republican Party of Palm Beach County.
In another posting, Loomer uploaded a photo of herself with the caption, "At Mar a Lago tonight for the Palm Beach County Lincoln Day Dinner!"
This week, Loomer continued to make the sort of bigoted remarks she has made in the past.
In an audio recording released in March, Loomer expressed her support for white nationalism.
"I totally support ethnonationalism. Someone asked me 'Are you pro-white nationalism?' Yes. I'm pro-white nationalism," she said.
Loomer has also previously expressed Islamophobic beliefs, tweeting in 2017, " I never want another Muslim entering this country EVER AGAIN!"
She has been banned from Twitter and from the ride-sharing services Uber and Lyft.
Published with permission of The American Independent Foundation.
- How Rep. Gosar Promoted An 'America First' Neo-Nazi Front Group ... ›
- Destroying Conservatism Will Be Marjorie Taylor Greene's Only ... ›
- Greene Pipes Up With 'Support Matt Gaetz' As Scandal Swamps ... ›
- VIDEO: Trump Makes Rambling Anti-Biden Speech At Mar-a-Lago ... ›
- Far-right activist Laura Loomer handcuffed herself to Twitter's NYC ... ›
- Far-Right Laura Loomer—Who Had Trump's Support Despite ... ›
- Laura Loomer Banned from Uber & Lyft After Anti-Muslim Tweetstorm ›
- Laura Loomer, the Trump-praised anti-Muslim congressional ... ›
- Laura Loomer banned from Twitter after criticizing Ilhan Omar ›
- Laura Loomer: A self-described 'proud Islamophobe' banned from ... ›