With federal charges of seditious conspiracy raining down on the far-right extremist Oath Keepers outfit, there appears to be even greater scrutiny in terms of looking for any connections between that organization and elected officials. Not surprisingly, far-right loon Rep Lauren Boebert's (R-CO) name came up.
It seems Boebert was promoting the Oath Keepers and urging fellow extremists to attend their rallies years before she ran for Congress. Patriot Takes discovered the following post from Boebert’s Shooter’s Grill Twitter account, promoting the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters, another extremist group.
The rabidly reactionary Congresswoman's support of the Oath Keepers is of great concern, especially since the group is now accused of a seditious conspiracy connected to a mob effort to help lead a coup overturning the 2020 election in Trump's favor. Much like her crazy sister from another mother in Rep. Greene, Lauren Boebert has proven time and time again that unhinged zealots like her have no place in American society nonetheless Congress.
- Anti-Vax Anti-Semitism: Swastika Seen At Mandate Protest With ... ›
- 'You Are Evil': Boebert Torched On Twitter For Mocking Baldwin ... ›
- OathKeepers Chief: We’ll ’Scare The Shit’ Out Of Congress - National Memo ›
- Lauren Boebert Raising Money Off State Of The Union Outburst - National Memo ›
- Lauren Boebert Declares War On Disney — And Loses Instantly - National Memo ›