Washington (AFP) - Donald Trump encouraged the Capitol rioters and so earned his Facebook ban, but the social media giant's rules are in "shambles" and need fixing, the co-chair of the network's oversight panel said Sunday. The panel agreed just days ago that Facebook was right to oust the ex-president for his comments regarding the deadly January 6 rampage, though it sidestepped an overall decision on whether he will ever be allowed back. "He issued these statements which were just egging on -- with perfunctory asking for peace -- but mostly he was just egging them on to continue," oversight ...
- Twitter Trashes Trump's New 'Dollar Store Twitter' Blog - National ... ›
- While Facebook Reconsiders Trump Account, He's Still Promoting ... ›
- Republicans Declare War On Facebook Over Trump Ban - National ... ›
- Oh Dear: Trump’s Moribund Blog Is Officially Dead ›
- Why Facebook Should Ban Trump Permanently - National Memo ›
- How Trump Became An Online Flop In 2021 - National Memo ›