Reprinted with permission from DailyKos
Remember how Donald Trump specifically picked Amy Coney Barrett so he would have a friend on the Supreme Court to make sure he "won" the election? So much for that. With absolutely zero dissents, the court said, basically: "Nope, we're not going to nullify the vote in Pennsylvania for you."
how it started / how it’s going one hour later https://t.co/sKYqAdQiIo— Aaron Rupar (@Aaron Rupar) 1607463928.0
Officially, the court said, "The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied," but same difference. Either way, Trump is still a big loser. To put the cherry and the icing on top: This was his 50th loss in court.
- Supreme Court Must Decide Whether Trump Is Above The Law ... ›
- Trump Campaign Files Supreme Court Appeal Warning Of 'Disruption' If 'Unfairness' Persists - National Memo ›
- Trump Suffers Another Humiliating Legal Defeat — On Christmas Eve - National Memo ›
- Senate Parliamentary Expert Says Pence ‘Has No Authority’ To Thwart Biden’s Election - National Memo ›
- In Stunning Rebuke To Kavanaugh, Sotomayor Warns Of Radical Trump Court - National Memo ›
- Justice Barrett Ignores Ethical Concerns To Hear Koch Outfit's Lawsuit - National Memo ›
- Finally, A Real Case Of Vote Fraud -- But The Perp Is A Trumpist - National Memo ›
- ‘Pure Insanity’: Emails Show Trump Urging Justice Officials To Overturn 2020 Election - National Memo ›