By Sarah N. Lynch WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Centrist Democratic Senator Joe Manchin, a pivotal vote in the U.S. Senate, on Sunday advocated making the procedural maneuver called the filibuster more "painful" to do, with Democrats concerned about Republicans obstructing President Joe Biden's legislative agenda. Some Democrats have advocated eliminating the filibuster to prevent Republicans from blocking Biden's initiatives. White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield made clear on Sunday that the president is not calling for ending the filibuster. Biden previously served in the Senate for...
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
As the investigation of Rep. Matt Gaetz's heinous career continues, more and more of his former allies can't stomach -- or just don't want to be associated-- with the Florida Congressman. The latest indignity: Gaetz has been "snubbed" by the former guy, his "political idol."
Seth Meyers takes "A Closer Look," dishing out too many Trump and Gaetz burns to count.
Meyers was at the top of his game. Check it out!
MAGA Congressman Matt Gaetz Snubbed by Trump Amid Growing Scandals: A Closer Look www.youtube.com
- 'Not Surprised': As Gaetz Sinks In Scandal, Trump And His Allies ... ›
- Former Gaetz Fan Hannity Leaves Him For Dead - National Memo ›
- First GOP Congressman Urges Gaetz To Resign - National Memo ›
- Gaetz Junket To Bahamas Included Hotels, Flight — And Female ... ›
- Uh Oh: Gaetz 'Wingman' Joel Greenberg Seeking Plea Deal ... ›
- Greene Pipes Up With 'Support Matt Gaetz' As Scandal Swamps ... ›
- Who's who in the Matt Gaetz scandal - The Washington Post ›
- Weekend Update: Matt Gaetz Venmo Sex Scandal - SNL - YouTube ›
- How journalists are advancing the Matt Gaetz scandal - CNN Video ›
- Matt Gaetz's scandal and legal problems, explained - Vox ›
- Justice Department investigating Matt Gaetz as part of broader ... ›