Reprinted with permission from Alternet
President Donald Trump is under fire Sunday after the White House announced he will not be seen today despite five days and nights of protests in more than 75 cities across the country and governors in at least ten states activating the National Guard.
Possibly more than at any time during his three-and-a-half year old administration Trump is taking tremendous criticism for how he has managed the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and for his handling of the protests against the killing by police of George Floyd.
CNN broke the news:
Many blame Trump for fueling division and stoking the flames of division for political gain. Immediately they expressed anger, outrage, and disgust.
- Meet The Dangerous Crowd Trump Is Bringing To Cleveland ... ›
- Trump Adversaries: Don't Riot. Organize! - National Memo ›
- Trump Can't Win By Stoking White Fear Of Riots - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: Randy Rainbow Roasts 'The Bunker Boy' Trump - National Memo ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- ‘We Love You’: Trump Praises Terrorists After Biden Urges Him To End Rioting - National Memo ›
- Sen. Johnson Tries To Blame Pelosi For Capitol Riot — And Gets Torched ›