Jeff Danziger’s award-winning drawings, syndicated by the Washington Post Writers Group, are published by more than 600 newspapers and websites. He has been a cartoonist for the Rutland Herald, the New York Daily News and the Christian Science Monitor; his work has appeared in newspapers from the Wall Street Journal to Le Monde andIzvestia. He has published ten books of cartoons and a novel about the Vietnam War. He served in Vietnam as a linguist and intelligence officer, earning a Bronze Star and the Air Medal. Born in New York City, he now lives in Manhattan and Vermont. A video of the artist at work can be viewed here.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Heritage Action, a far-right dark money group, is coming under intense fire after a video, first obtained by Mother Jones, showed the group's Executive Director Jessica Anderson bragging about writing the voter suppression bills that are sweeping the nation.
Of all the backlash, CNN's Chris Cuomo aired a fiery takedown on Monday night might be the most powerful.
Chris Cuomo slams Heritage Action voter suppression video www.youtube.com
- Trump's Voter Fraud Probe Serves As A Dog Whistle For Voter ... ›
- Gov. Kemp Signed Voter Suppression Law Under Painting Of Slave ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Texas Democrat Schools Republican On Racist ... ›
- Can GOP Autocracy Outlaw American Democracy? - National Memo ›
- Former Candidate Blurts The Ugly Truth About GOP Voter ... ›
- How Florida GOP's Voter Suppression Could Backfire Badly ... ›
- Cuomo Prime Time on Twitter: "Leaked video shows a Texas GOP ... ›
- GOP Voter Suppression Mania Threatens US Democracy ... ›
- The GOP's 2022 Strategy: Voter Suppression or Bust | The Nation ›
- Leaked video shows dark money group bragging about restricting ... ›
- Group quietly boasts about crafting GOP's voter-suppression bills ›
- Leaked Video: Dark Money Group Brags About Writing GOP Voter ... ›