Jeff Danziger lives in New York City. He is represented by CWS Syndicate and the Washington Post Writers Group. He is the recipient of the Herblock Prize and the Thomas Nast (Landau) Prize. He served in the US Army in Vietnam and was awarded the Bronze Star and the Air Medal. He has published eleven books of cartoons and one novel. Visit him at DanzigerCartoons.com.
Start your day with National Memo Newsletter
The opinions that matter. Delivered to your inbox every morning
Reprinted with permission from DC Report
Now that his term finally is over, let's examine Donald Trump's performance on a key promise: reclaiming manufacturing jobs, especially from China and Mexico, to raise U.S. wages.
- Trump's Labor Choice Is Not A Friend Of Workers - National Memo ›
- Yellen: Slack U.S. Labor Market Still Needs Fed Support ›
- Workers Left Behind In Trump's 'Booming' Economy - National Memo ›
- In Trump's 'Great Economy,' Inequality Is Getting Worse - National ... ›
- New Study Shows Trump Policies Drive Millions Of Seniors Into ... ›
- U.S. Labor Market On Solid Ground As Jobless Rate Hits Eight-Year ... ›
- Why Trump's Oil Deal Is Bad For Americans - National Memo ›
- How Trump's Trade Policies Failed American Workers - National ... ›