By Sarah N. Lynch WASHINGTON (Reuters) - FBI Director Chris Wray on Tuesday accused supporters of Donald Trump who carried out a deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol of domestic terrorism and vowed to hold them accountable. "I was appalled that you, our country's elected leaders, were victimized right here in these very halls," Wray testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee. "That siege was criminal behavior, pure and simple. It's behavior that we, the FBI, view as domestic terrorism." It was Wray's first testimony in Congress since the attack, a failed bid to block Congress from cer...
- Accused Michigan Terrorists Also Discussed 'Taking Out' Virginia ... ›
- Neo-Nazis Planned Attack On Power Grid If Trump Lost Election ... ›
- FBI Warns Against Far-Right Violence In Every State Over Coming ... ›
- FBI Busts Far Right 'Militia' Gang In Plot To Kidnap Gov. Whitmer, Kill ... ›
- ‘From Body Armor To Panic Buttons’: Legislators Stock Up On Protective Gear - National Memo ›