The devastating winter storm in Texas, with its cold blast of death and destruction, is still fresh in the minds of many Americans. So is the way thatTexas Republicans mishandled the situation, with their focus on brazen political attacks rather than humanitarian action.
With grace and humor, Seth Meyers closely inspects the outrageous lies about the crisis -- from Republican officials and Fox News hosts alike -- that they all blurted out at the most inappropriate time. It's "A Closer Look," and it only hurts if you're one of those bozos.Otherwise it's grimly funny.
Click the link and enjoy!
Fox News Lies About the Texas Blackouts as GOP Lies About the Election: A Closer Look www.youtube.com
- Right-Wing Media Using Texas Disaster To Discredit Clean Energy ... ›
- Texas Power Crisis Threatens To Become 'Mass Casualty Event ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Exposes Trump's Latest Grift - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Snaps Over Trump's Deadly Narcissism ... ›
- #EndorseThis: As Trump Turns On His Lackeys, Seth Meyers Takes ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Rips Texas And Mississippi Decisions To Reopen - National Memo ›
- White House Slaps Down Texas Governor’s Pandemic Rant - National Memo ›
- Rep. Cheney Blasts GOP Members For ‘False Statements’ - National Memo ›
- Poll: Public Rejects Blaming Clean Energy For Texas Power Failure - National Memo ›
- Trump Ally Kobach Marketed Dubious Product That ‘Kills COVID’ To Kansas Legislators ›
- 'He Is Lying. People Are Dying': Calls for Texas Governor to Resign ... ›
- MSNBC's Morning Joe busts Texas governor's 'preposterous lie ... ›
- Opinion | Insane GOP lies about Texas offer a depressing preview of ... ›
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott falsely blames wind turbines, Green New ... ›
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Shows Where His Loyalties Lie Amid ... ›
- Opinion | Texas, Land of Wind and Lies - The New York Times ›
- Tucker Carlson Is Lying to You About the Texas Power Outage ›
- Chris Hayes debunks GOP, right-wing media lies about Texas ... ›
- Chris Hayes Debunks GOP, Right-Wing Media Lies About Texas ... ›