Vice President Mike Pence, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: Those are just a few of the obsequious enablers of President Trump now berated by him for failing to sufficiently back his attempted coup. The certification of Joe Biden's victory, followed by the MAGA attack on the Capitol, the ban by social media, and then the ultimate disgrace of a second impeachment have all left Trump lonely and increasingly furious during his final days in office.
Seth Meyers dives deep into all of that and more in the latest installment of A Closer Look. As always, Seth drolly depicts the most depressing and even frightening aspects of contemporary politics. He does the jokes and the facts. You'll laugh!
After Second Impeachment, Trump Begins Moving Out of White House: A Closer Look www.youtube.com
- #EndorseThis: Sorry, Seth Meyers Can't Stand “Nice” Trump ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Surveys Trump Chaos, From Capitol Hill ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Snaps Over Trump's Deadly Narcissism ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Scrutinizes Trump Scandal Week, With ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Exposes Trump's Latest Grift - National ... ›
- #EndorseThis: Seth Meyers Scrubs GOP Lies About Texas Disaster - National Memo ›
- #EndorseThis: 'Borat' Thanks Giuliani During Golden Globes Acceptance Speech - National Memo ›
- Seth Meyers Calls For Donald Trump To Be Immediately Removed ... ›
- Seth Meyers: Trump's 'going to be our first nomad ex-president ... ›
- Seth Meyers Loses It After Joke About Trump Moving Out Gets A ... ›
- Watch Late Night with Seth Meyers Highlight: House Kicks Off ... ›
- Seth Meyers condemns Republicans' refusal to call witnesses in ... ›