Donald Trump, Jr. and Ivanka Trump are refusing to comply with legal subpoenas issued by the New York State Attorney General.
AG Letitia James subpoenaed the Trump siblings last month, but according to ABC News court documents say a “dispute has arisen between the OAG and the Individual Trump Parties regarding the Subpoenas.”
Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump “will file motions to quash the subpoenas as soon as Monday, the filing indicated.”
The subpoenas demand testimony from the adult Trump children in a civil suit filed by James into how the Trump Organization and Donald Trump valued assets. The former president, according to his former attorney Michael Cohen, inflated the value of his real estate holdings when applying for loans or credit, then deflated their value for tax purposes.
Article reprinted with permission from Alternet
- What Dr. Seuss Can Teach Us About Donald Trump - National Memo ›
- Compare Biden's Minor Slip With These 10 Trump Gaffes - National ... ›
- Danziger Draws - National Memo ›
- Trump Money Grubber Grifters Turn On Each Other - National Memo ›
- Trump Children Refusal To Pay Bills Results In Investigation - National Memo ›
- January 6 Panel Wants Interview With Ivanka Trump - National Memo ›
- Ivanka's Non-Response To House Panel Says She Opposed January 6 Violence - National Memo ›